My Instagram My Google+ LinkedIn My Facebook My Twitter RSS Feed

Emmerz

High school memories


Emmerz,



 School Memories



@Classroom


Watching movie   @Sumarecon Mall Serpong





kumpul


@School


@Kota Tua - West Jakarta


Near School ~ @Perintis Kemerdekaan Road


@Taman Kota Tekno - BSD


Hangout


Look at  us :D


Cheers :)



@Summarecon Mall Serpong #Hangout :)


May 2009


From the left side : Fera - me - Tejo - Tanjung ,
      Maya - Kiki





XII MM



Maya n me


@Gramedia Metropolis Town Square 



Emmerz' girls in action before futsal match


With our teacher Mr. Heri


@School's yard


Before Exam


With our teacher Mr. Mawan


@Kiki's house, Binong - Karawaci Studying together before final exam :)



Taking a picture before exercise


Hey. look at my sun glasses ;)


@Kota Tua - West Jakarta



@Taman Kota 2


@Classroom


Aziz - me and Kiki 


Praying Together @ School before facing final exam


Cheers ;)


Emmerz's girls


Wohoo




Wearing Batik


@Yanti's house for celebrating her birthday


@Train's Station - Batu Ceper, Tangerang.





me and my friend at Our Graduation day -2010-


Cireng
After Praying Ashar @School's Mosque




We have been friends for not so long
We’ve learned to trust and shared a song


Those sweet memories we have ..........


Multimedia Lovers #Emmerz,
I dedicate this writing to all my classmates
Multimedia batch 2010 ~ SMKN 1 Tangerang

See you when I see you. I Love u all..

With Love,
Tari.




0 comments: