My Instagram My Google+ LinkedIn My Facebook My Twitter RSS Feed

Things I'm Gonna Miss About Okusi

   Today is my last day here in Okusi, I’ve found the past two weeks is so extremely hard as I’ve to say goodbye to my friends one by one. I know I’m going to miss them SO much.

   
  FRIENDS ...

I will miss the all the thing we've shared and we've passed. Joy, laugh, everything that is sweet will be remembered by me. To Okusi Team, Thank you for the surprise cake for my birthday.  thank you for teaching me a lot of things, thank you for being the great teamwork and great friends. Thank you for more things that I can't write it all here.  I want to say thank you to :

Skyline team,
Mr. Dean, thank you for giving me the opportunity to working in your company.

In Legal Department: Bu Anita, Bu Fifi, Bu Nana, Mba Elia, Mba Fika, Pak Akhmad, Mas Dennis, Mas David, Imron, Pak Saut, Thank you for everything.

In Immigration Department : Pak Sayogo, Bu Cici, Citra, Pak Fandi, Bu Kartini, thank you for everything. to Citra and Bu Kartini who become my lunch partners, a lot of things we've talked and shared during lunch time.

In Research Department : Mr. Usmanto, Mr. Roy Simons and Mba Nurlia. Thank you for everything. Mba lia thank you for the stories that you've told me when we was on the train.  I just couldn't stop laughing :)) thank you for all your kindness as well. :)

in IT Department : Pak Syamsul n Mas Tomi, thank you for everything. thank you to fixing everything about  my PCs problems. thank you for all the memories we've experienced when we were as the teamwork for ubuntu's event in Pekalongan. your caring when I was not in good health while we were preparing the event until midnight at Puskomas. Thank you guys :')

to the company's drivers : Pak Sarno and Pak Felix, Thank you for everything. For all the jokes that made my day.  and to Mas Ari the OB, thank you for everything. to serve me a mug of water on my working table everyday. thank you for helping me in everything when I need your help. I really appreciate it.

Graha team :
In  Tax and Accounting Department : Bu Kristin, Mas Rendra, Pak Arno, Mba Indah, Mas Anton, Mas Bangung, Mas Bonar, Mas Anom, Mas Ferdi, Pak Mamat, Denny, Agnes, Bu Jenifer, Mas Aryf, Mas Didin (Alm.) and to the receptionist Mba Lia and Mas Agus the OB, Thank you for everything :)

to Bu Lina, Thank you for all your kindness and your caring :)

Okusi Bali dan Batam :
Mba Uci, Mba Heidy, Mba Yensi, Bli Angga, Mba Sintya dan Mas Ibnu (Bali). Bu Lina, Mba Reni, Mas Defano (Batam),  Thank you for everything. :)






Farewell gifts from friends



0 comments: