My Instagram My Google+ LinkedIn My Facebook My Twitter RSS Feed

I Love Her Voice :3

"Hai Guys.. :) I want to share to you guys about ADELE.. yes.. she is really gifted singer.. Do u know her? :) first time, I knew her, from her song. titled " To Make U feel my Love" ah.. her voice's really awsome, Then, I looked for her another songs and downloaded it.. and yip. not bad.. her songs totaly great :3 I listened her another songs's like : Set Fire To The Rain, One and Only, Someone like you, Chasing Pavements, Don't u remember, He Won't go, I'll be Waiting, Best for Last, Love song,etc.



Yah,, that's one of her song.. for the first time, when I Listened her songs, the songs are reallty touch my heart :') some parts from the liric :

"When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love"

and 1 another video of her .. that really touches my heart :')



some Parts from the liric :

"You've been on my mind,
I grow fonder every day,
Lose myself in time,
Just thinking of your face,
God only knows why it's taken me so long to let my doubts go,
You're the only one that I want"

So sweet.. when will someone sing it for me?.. please ^__^ ngarep.com :p
I Hope this gifted singer could be new great reference music for all you guys." Smiley


0 comments: